Free shipping for orders over $200 across New Zealand. Prices listed Include GST
Oxidizing Agent Storage Cabinet 30L
Indoor oxidizing agent storage cabinet with 30L capacity.
Storage cabinet manufactured to comply with AS 4326 “The storage and handling of oxidising agents”.
Suitable for storage of class 5.1 oxidizing agents in liquid or solid form including chemicals such as hypochlorite-inorganic, hydrogen peroxide, perchlorites-inorganic and potassium nitrate.
Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Self-closing and non-latching door(s)
- Door will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by the standard)
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arresters
- Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable Feet
- Classification labels
- Continuous piano hinge
- Capacity: 30L
- Doors: 1
- Shelves (Incl. Base Level): 2
- External Dimensions: 770mm (H) x 515mm (W) x 465mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 525mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 370mm (D)
- Additional shelves can be purchased separately: 5517-29
Notes: For all two door cabinets, the internal height taken from the top of the sump sill to the sequential chassis assembly. For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 each
Dimensions: L 46.5 x W 51.5 x H 77 cm