Free shipping for orders over $200 across New Zealand. Prices listed Include GST
Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet 60L
Flammable liquid storage cabinet with 60L capacity.
Flammable liquid storage cabinet.
Suitable for storage of class 3 flammable or combustible liquids such as paint, solvents, petrol, thinners, kerosene, turpentine, white spirits, alcohol, ethanol, diesel, linseed oil and more.
Manufactured to meet AS 1940 standards for the storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Self-closing and latching door
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arresters
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable feet
- Classification labels
- Continuous piano hinge
- Capacity: 60L
- Doors: 1
- Shelves (Incl. Base Level): 2
- External Dimensions: 1065mm (H) x 515mm (W) x 465mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 820mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 370mm (D)
- Additional shelves can be purchased separately: 5517-29
Notes: For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 each
Dimensions: L 46.5 x W 51.5 x H 106.5 cm