Free shipping for orders over $200 across New Zealand. Prices listed Include GST
Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet Metal 30L
Under bench metal corrosives storage cabinet with 30Kg or L capacity.
Metal corrosive storage cabinet.
Suitable for storage of class 8 corrosive substances in liquid or solid form including acids, alkalis, caustics, sodium hydroxide solutions and hypochlorite solution.
Manufactured to meet AS3780 standards for the storage and handling of corrosive substances.
Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Internal door opening latch (as required by the standards)
- Each shelf is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakages
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection
- Stainless steel piano hinges for added protection.
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arresters
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable feet
- Classification labels
- Capacity: 30L
- Doors: 1
- Shelves (Incl. Base Level): 2
- External Dimensions: 770mm (H) x 515mm (W) x 465mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 525mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 370mm (D)
- Additional shelves can be purchased separately: 5517PH-29, additional tray 5517-29T
Notes: For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 each
Dimensions: L 46.5 x W 51.5 x H 77 cm